How to install Android Studio?
Hello guys, this is the first tutorial to our Complete Beginners Android Development Course with Android Studio. This tutorial is all about setting up android studio. Android Studio is the official development IDE for Android. Developer used to develop Android Application using Eclipse a year back. Since Google is actively developing and updating Android Studio, it is recommended that you start using it instead of Eclipse. If you already have setup android studio and want to dig in the development part, check out part#2 of our complete Beginners Android Course with Android Studio.
- Go to this link: http://developer.android.com/sdk/index.html
- Download the android studio for windows.
- Accept the license agreements and it will start downloading.
- Meanwhile Android Studio is downloading. Go to this link JAVA JDK
- Download the Java SDK.
- Android Studio needs java SDK to work.
- Install java SDK
- Install Android Studio and give the path to Java SDK when asked.
- Follow the standard procedures.
- Android Studio will download the SDK and Set it up for you.
That’s how to install android studio. Android Studio comes with Android AVD, Android SDK Manager and Android Device Monitor. If you are having issues, mention in comment section below. In the next tutorial I will guide you about Android SDK Manager.